Computer Repair Technician Vacancy – The PC Crew is looking for an experienced and talented computer repair technician with excellent customer support skills to join our busy Wetherby team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years’ experience gained in a similar role and is now looking to further their career with a local, forward-thinking and progressive company. This a varied and fast-paced role and no two days are the same!
You will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support in our Wetherby workshop, by telephone and remote support and some on site at customers’ homes and businesses. (In the current situation we are adhering to the government guidelines regarding social distancing.)
- System builds and installation of software
- Repair and maintenance of desktops, workstations, servers, laptops, printers, mobiles, tablets and other peripherals
- Ability to fully dismantle and reassemble a wide variety of laptop and desktop devices
- Diagnosis and solving of hardware and software issues
- On-site installation of laptops, workstations and servers
- Installation of network infrastructures including both cable and wireless solutions
- Pro-actively monitor and provide regular support and maintenance of customer’s systems both by telephone and attendance on-site
- Setup of maintenance contracts, antivirus, cloud backup, email etc.
- Virus removal and system clean-ups
- Management of jobs via CRM system
The ideal Computer Repair Technician Vacancy candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- An excellent all-round understanding of IT across all popular platforms
- Ability to quickly diagnose and resolve hardware, software and infrastructure faults
- Good understanding of Windows/MAC OS and all popular windows/OSX apps incl Office, Adobe, Sage etc
- Experience of repairing smartphones and tablets (advantage but not essential)
- Ability to demonstrate their experience of working in a similar role and introduce improved working practices
Established in 2007, we are a family run computer company serving homes and businesses in Wetherby, Boston Spa, Tadcaster and surrounding areas, carrying out a wide range of IT services, repairs and sales to desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. We have a large varied customer base covering the domestic, retail, and SME sectors. Our success has been built on providing excellent levels of customer service and support.
This position offers a varied role and so the successful applicant must be able to work as part of the team, as well as on their own initiative. On occasion, overtime working may be available. Driving licence is required for on site visits and a company vehicle will be available. To find out more about our service visit our main site
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
We are adhering to social distancing guidelines, with minimal customer contact. Face masks and hand sanitiser available for use.
Please click here to apply via Indeed